[ sedfit ]
Because the use of Sedfit requires some theoretical background on sedimentation analysis, there are websites with introductions in
* Lamm equation solutions
* systematic noise analysis
* size-distribution analysis
* van Holde-Weischet analysis
* Compressibility of water and organic solvents
* Sedimentation in dynamic self-forming density gradients
* c(s) based analysis of rapidly interacting systems
* generating simulated data
There is also a step-by-step tutorial on how to use Sedfit.
Note also the Experimental Protocols website for how to plan, conduct, and plan analysis of AUC experiments.